SVERNANTE- Product for the conservation of water in swimming pools when not in use during the winter season.
It avoids the intense proliferation of algae that cause water degradation and sediment formation on the walls.
* At the end of the season carry out a super-chlorination with granular chlorine (15 g/m³).
* The next day spray the pool with SVERNANTE - 5lt for every 60 m³ of water.
* The pH must be located within the values 7.2 and 7.4.
METHOD OF USE:
* Pour the required dose of SVERNANTE directly onto the pool surface.
* Start up the filtration system to obtain a good mixing of the product.
* We recommend repeating the above operation in mid-winter season.
* We strongly recommend continuing the maintenance program at the end of the bathing season.
When the water temperature is below 15°C, apply the winter treatment to the pool.
* After applying the wintering treatment, it is best to cover the pool with a pool cover.
* This is useful because during the non-use season, the filtration system can be switched off.
* Clean water can be reused when opening the next season without having to change it.
The information contained in this technical sheet is correct on the basis of our knowledge, nevertheless, since the conditions in which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from its incorrect use.
Wintering liquid for winter preparation & pool closure.
quaternary ammonium polymer
biocide - prevents the proliferation of algae - blue liquid