* Gyro technology: New intelligent navigation system that guarantees complete cleaning for your pool. Avoid all types of obstacles and tangling of the cable.
* Three-dimensional filters: AstralPool series product with the new ultra-fine 3D filter incorporated.
* LED indicator: Shows when the filter is full.
* Easy view: The transparent window in the upper part of the body makes it easy to see the level of dirt.
* Easy open: TOP ACCESS opening in the upper part to remove the filter.
* Clean hands: Do not come into contact with dirt to clean the filter.
* PVA brushes: The best quality for better grip on any surface.
* Vibrating brush: An extra powerful brush for deeper cleaning.
* Suction nozzles: Adjustable in height for maximum suction.
Intelligent technology and exceptional filtration.
The new filter with 3D fabric is characterised by a new ultra-fine ring technology that allows the capture of even the smallest particles, for a cleaning level up to 4 times higher.
Intelligent, efficient and precise.
Gyro is an exclusive intelligent navigation system from AstralPool, which guarantees total pool cleaning in a single cycle.
The Gyro system scans and memorises the shape of your pool, avoiding any type of obstacle and preventing tangling of the power cable.
Nanotechnology Prevents all obstacles.
2 DRIVE MOTORS
In all HDUO models the robots have two traction motors and a suction pump to improve performance, power and turning radius.
* For all types of pools.
* All cleaners have PVA wheels and brushes.
* The PVA wheels inserted in all the AstralPool robots will allow your cleaner to adapt effectively to any surface: tiles, PVC coverings, polyester, resins and mosaic.
* AstralPool robots ensure maximum adherence on walls and slopes.
NOTICE: The robot must not be put into action when bathers are in the pool. For pool use only
The robot must be powered by a residual current switch (RCD) with a calibration value not exceeding 30 mA.
The connection to the mains must be compatible with local and national rules and regulations (electrical regulation).
Poor maintenance of the robot can cause the loss of lubricating materials.
If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special cable or assembly available from the manufacturer or service agent.
This product can be used by children aged 8 or over with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or people who do not have adequate experience and knowledge if they have been trained or instructed in the safe use of the product and understand the dangers can derive from it.
Children must not play with the robot.
Cleaning and maintenance should not be performed by children without supervision.
A faulty earth leakage breaker (GFCI-USA) or a residual current circuit breaker (RCD-EUROPE) must be installed to protect the electrical outlet and prevent any possible electric shock.
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
this product complies with the LVD 2014/35 / EUT directive the product has been tested according to the harmonised standards EN60335-2-41: 2012 and EN60335-1: 2010 + 2: 2012 + A1: 2013 and is compliant.
Test report referenced: AQUSAF_EN.28479-2-41 from 11.Dic.2016 And is in accordance with the EMC 2014/30 / EU directive.
The product has been tested according to the harmonised standards EN55014-1: 2006+ A1 (0 + A2 (11), EN61000-3-2: 2014, EN61000-3-3: 2013, EN55014-2: 1997 + A1 (01) + A2 (08) and found in compliance.
DURATION OF WARRANTY
2 + 1 years for the main parts: drive motors and pump motors.
2 years for all components.
At the end of the warranty period, Aquatron will have no further obligations in relation to this limited warranty.
PARTS NOT COVERED UNDER THE GUARANTEE: the filter bag, the transmission belts, the plastic components, the tracks and the brushes need to be replaced in the normal course of use due to normal wear, therefore they are not covered by the warranty.
MAINTENANCE: this machine requires maintenance in accordance with the enclosed operator instructions. Failure to comply will invalidate the warranty.